Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Kits, sketches and lifts OH MY!




Lots of stuff to share here!

The first LO was created using the YUMMY April Dream St kit! Sarah @ TSS creates the hottest kits! This LO is called your NUK (nook). My boy and his Nukie :)

The second LO was created using one of Lenise's sketches! I have wanted to scrap this pic for ages and her Big Picture sketch was perfect for it! Thanks girl!

The third LO was created for a scraplift challenge, hosted by Rachel! It's my little man on his 2nd birthday! His Dada and I had a little celebration of our own! We couldn't wait for this party...lol!

I was paired with Sandi/Froglady and had fun looking through her gallery to pick a LO to lift! Thank you both for inspiring me!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

These LO's are just HOT girl!! I'm loving what I'm seeing...keep it up!!

Jayne said...

Awesome layouts - love #1 the best - your son is soooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

you always amaze me - sooooo talented!!!

*Rachel* said...

These are beautiful, girl! :)